Friday, April 29, 2011

April Scavenger Hunt

April Scavenger Hunt with Postcards from the P.P. This month had some real challenges for me.

Holy Savior Church 
(my parish church)


A Cross from our cemetery.


An angel sculpture on a tomb.


My car keys.


Couldn't find an interesting shop but found a restaurant. 
Cajun spelling of "go".


The only showers we've had around here.
Easter dress from last year for Georgia.

Breakfast. 
Cinnamon rolls, yum!


Eggs. 
My Easter display.


"Kiss Me, Kate"~ my daughter


Red Roses for St. George


Yellow. 
My peeps cake for Easter filled with lemon curd.


My camera~the hardest picture to take.


Can't wait for the list for May. I need to start earlier!!




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think I would like to play! I quickly looked at the link. I'll give it a longer look for the details. Fun!

Needled Mom said...

I think your egg display is wonderful!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.