Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pink Saturday and Happiness to Me!

I wanted to share with y'all the wonderful goodness I ordered from Etsy!! I bought a present for myself and I'm smile everytime I look at it!



This adorable pincushion is for my new workroom. It is absolutely perfect!! Sweet little fabric nestled in an aqua bowl.............



A bunch of foresty friends to share my space...........




All nestled in their new little home.............

I bought this fabulous goodness from an Etsy seller, Pinks and Needles. Appropriate to share for today with all my Pink gals from Beverly's, right? Hope to see y'all around!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pin cushion in a bowl, but what's more interesting . . . the pins! ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how cute are they? Now these are the kind of forestry friends that'll stay and won't be too noisy or poisonous LOL

Mizpah,
Li

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Such sweet little gifts for yourself! There are so many wonderful creative artists on ETSY.

Happy pink-ness!

Corrie said...

I love that pincushion, and the pins are adorable.

midge said...

these are really lovely. they will make you smile every time you use them

KayEllen said...

What a cute pin cushion!!
and the pins are adorable too!!

Happy belated pink Saturday:)

Have a wonderful week,

kayellen

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.