Friday, September 19, 2008

aussie craft magazine



really great australian craft magazine which includes patterns. 
i think this may be my favorite. i love sewing with wool felt and these are darling. they are meant to represent hedgerows and the magazine gives the history of the hedgerows and their importance. the smaller one is a pincushion and the other a needlecase. all of this artists' creations were so well done and beautiful.
this idea would be so great in the spring. stuffed tools on a wall hanging meant for the little ones to play with. the little seed packets fit in a pocket. 
there are too many other crafts to share on one post but i'll add more at a later time. the "wish quilt" is really super too.

2 comments:

Janellybelly said...

I have been getting Homespun since it started - I love it.
Blessings
Janelle xx

Gabriela said...

Good morning,

I should check this magazine.

~ Gabriela ~

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.