Friday, August 29, 2008

what to do when you're waiting for a hurricane that's four days away. (besides knit four hats, so far)
dress up your pets and let your mom take pictures to entertain her blogging friends.
(this is my baby with max's shirt on)



i think my daughter's dog, max, has more clothes than me. they're certainly more cool!! this hurricane has us all in a frenzy. it's ironic that it's the third anniversary of hurricane katrina. there's so many of us in my husband and my family and we keep trying to keep track of where everyone's going. it's really a scary situation. and i don't even want to think about the next one! well, i'll just say my prayers and go to bed-goodnight for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers at this worrying time..stay safe :) xx

Glennis said...

Oh. My. God. The hot dog is hysterical!!! You are so clever and creative!

Good luck with the storm, and may you get through it OK. I enjoyed your Pink Saturday post!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.