Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a new beginning

well-i've finally decided to try this. it's really sort of scary for someone with limited computer knowledge. hopefully, i'll learn as i go or find someone to help. i decided to do this since my last child just graduated from high school. the past year has brought so many challenges to my life and i figure i may as well learn something new. i love to read art and creative blogs. there are little things i'd like to share and sometimes i would just like to express myself, whether it's through art or words.  i've added a photo from the flickr group "shades of inspiration" from sadie olive's blog. 

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Warning! blogging can be addictive.
I just started my blog in May and I am totally consumed by it. It is so much fun!

About Me

My photo
south louisiana, United States
I'm a stay at home mom of four adult children. I've always been interested in creating and have been sewing since I was a young girl. Everyone loves lagniappe. It's the little extra things in life that make it special, whether it's a sweet, sticky kiss from a child or a great cajun cup of coffee.